You can practice the kanji that 2nd grade elementary students learn.
You may write a kanji joyfully by a finger or a touch pen.
Since every kanji has been classified in its own way, a little child can have an interest it that is easy to understand.
The program has a stroke order mode. Through this function, you may write them better.
You can see attributes of the kanji, so you will feel it's very useful.
*** Easy usage ***
1) When you touch one category you are interested, you can see a list of the kanji.
2) You touch the kanji you want to practice.
3) Since it shows the sample of the kanji, you trace by a finger or a touch pen.
4) When you touch the button of stroke order, you can see stroke order of the kanji.
5) When you touch the button of information, you can see a stroke count, and readings and meanings of the kanji.
Kanji 2nd notebook is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Kanji 2nd notebook (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 14.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.